Good Morning!! It’s Friday!!! I’m so happy that this week is over. Seriously. I’m not sure if I could handle another day. I do love this weather though. LOVE.
It’s been a while since I took a picture of one of my lunches so I figured I’d show you the excitement that happens at my desk around noon each day.
Egg, spinach, honey mustard and sriracha sandwich on a bagel thin plus half a baked sweet potato. I also ate some butternut squash soup on the side because I was HUNGRY. This lunch did not really satisfy me. I was hungry all day. I ate a Kashi bar a little later. I love the Dark chocolate mocha almond ones.
After work, Aaron came over and we decided to take a walk to get iced tea at some cafe in Shadyside since it was about 80 degrees and sunny yesterday.
Well, we ended up at Whole Foods and didn’t even get iced tea. hahaha. We did get the few items I need for my Easter baking venture plus stuff to make barbecue pizza for dinner. We also walked past Aaron’s dad’s place of employment and ran into him! He walked with us for a bit!
Aaron took this picture. The little box of Kashi came in the mail, not from Whole Foods.
- pizza crust (had in my freezer)
- bell pepper
- low-fat plain yogurt
- cream cheese
- pear disguised as apple (unpictured because I ate it)
And he took this picture:
And now I must get ready for work but FIRST a couple of exciting things:
- Aaron and I purchased a washer and dryer last weekend. (EXCITING, eh?)
- I am working on making a wedding website: http://www.ewedding.com/sites/pamandaaron/ (soon to be pamandaaron.org…)
- We’re going to relive our college days tonight and cheer on Aaron’s brother’s band (Pet Clinic) here: